Canadian Angel Investors
Entrepreneurs can receive financial assistance and expert advice from angel investors.
- Entrepreneurs starting a business in Canada should be knowledgeable and talented in the field of the business, as well as patient and motivated.
- An entrepreneur should review his/her skills, abilities, and personal goals before starting a business, to make sure it's the right decision.
- New companies are often unsuccessful because of two factors- unqualified management and inadequate financing.
- Angel investors are usually independently wealthy individuals, many of whom were also once entrepreneurs. Angels can offer new businesses both start-up money and expert advice.
- Because angel investors take a risk on investments, angels generally invest in companies that are interesting and show promise of returns on investment.
- Angels tend to invest venture capital in startup businesses within a certain distance of their homes or offices in Canada.
- Take the VentureWorthy survey to find out more about Angel Investors.